Unieversity of Kerbala
· facilitate the exchange of academic members, researchers and experts for conducting research, teaching or exchange of ideas.
· provide opportunities for professors and researchers to participate in conferences, symposia and international meetings of both universities.
· provide necessary facilities to exchange professors to spend their sabbatical leaves.
· collaborate in holding joint scientific, research and technological exhibitions and conducting joint research project.
· exchange students in the areas of mutual interest consistent with regulations of both countries.
· exchange information, books academic publications, scientific and research documents, students’ thesis, microfilms and computer software in the educational, research and technological areas.
· facilitate the visit of academic members, researchers, students of both universities.
· provide the facilities for participation of students in sport competitions.
· support the establishment of the chain of the languages and literature in the universities of both countries.