1) A. Meamarbashi,Design & manufacturing a computerized Multi-Channel Isometric Dynamometer,Journal of Advanced Sport Technology,2017, 1(1):15-21.
2) Meamarbashi, A., Baglar, A. Effects of eight-week corrective exercise program on the postural abnormalities in the teenage male Taekwondo athletes. International Journal of Sport Studies. 2016, 6(3): 183-189.
3) Meamarbashi A., Herbs and natural supplements in the prevention and treatment of delayed-onset muscle soreness. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine. 2017, 7(1):16-26.
4) Meamarbashi A., Rajabi A., Potential ergogenic effects of saffron, Journal of Dietary Supplements. 2016, 13(5): 522-529.
5) Meamarbashi, A., Rajabi, A. The preventive effects of ten days supplementation with saffron and indomethacin on the delayed-muscle soreness (DOMS), Journal of Clinical Sport Medicine. 2014, 25(2):105-112.
6) Meamarbashi, A. and Manzari Tavakoli, A., Ergogenic effect of a traditional natural powder: Ghavoot. Journal of Dietary Supplements. 2014, 11(3): 241-247.
7) Meamarbashi, A., Alipour, M., Moderate dose of watercress and red radish does not reduce oxygen consumption during graded exhaustive exercise. Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine. 2014, 4(4): 267-275.
8) Meamarbashi, A and Rajabi, A, The effects of peppermint on exercise performance, Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2013, 10(1):15-21.
9) Meamarbashi, A., Quantification of exercise performance intensity during walking and running by three-dimensional accelerometry, Sports Technology. 2013, 6(1):2-9.
10) Meamarbashi, A., Instant effects of peppermint essential oil on the physiological parameters and exercise performance, Avicenna Journal of Phytomedicine. 2013, 4(1): 72-78.
11) Meamarbashi A. & Rajabi A., Erythrocyte Osmotic Fragility Test Revealed Protective Effects of Supplementation with Saffron and Cinnamon on the Red Blood Cell Membrane, Asian Journal of Experimental Biological Sciences. 2013, 4(2): 322-326.
12( Siahkouhian M., Meamarbashi A., Advanced methodological approach in determination of the heart rate deflection point: S.Dmax versus L.Dmax methods, Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 2013, 53(1):27-33.
13) Meamarbashi, A. & Abedini, F., Preventive effects of purslane extract on delayed onset muscle soreness induced by one session bench-stepping exercise, Journal of Isokinetics and Exercise Science. 2011,19(3):199-206.
14) Meamarbashi, A. & Attarzadeh, S. R., Application of Novel Inertial Technique to Compare the Kinematics and Kinetics of the Legs in the Soccer Instep Kick, Journal of Human Kinetics. 2010, 23:3-12.
15) Khorshidi Hossini, M.; Valizadeh, A.; Bolboli, L.; Meamarbashi, A., Evaluation and development of non-exercise prediction models of maximal oxygen consumption in Azerbaijan–Iran. Asian Journal of Physical Education & Recreation. 2012, 18(1):50-57.
16) Meamarbashi, A., A Novel Inertial Technique to Measure Very High Linear and Rotational Movements in Sports. Part I: The Hardware, J. Applied Sciences. 2009, 9:1746-1751.
17) Meamarbashi, A., The hardware of portable and wireless physical activity recorder with triaxial MEMS accelerometer for short-term and high intensity physical activities, J. Applied Sciences. 2009, 9:3391-96.
18) Valizadeh, A., Azmoon, H., and Meamarbashi, A., The effect of sequence order in combined trainings on maximal strength and aerobic capacity, World Applied Sciences Journal. 2010, 10(7):797-802.
19) Meamarbashi, A. and Burhanuddin, Y. M., MEMS Triaxial Accelerometer for Physical Activity Monitoring, Proceedings of Asia-Pacific Conference of Transducers and Micro-Nano Technology (APCOT2006). Singapore. 2006, 249, 25-28.
20) Meamarbashi, A. and Burhanuddin, Y. M., Proceeding of 12th International Conference on BioMedical Engineering, Dec. 2005, Singapore.
21) Meamarbashi, A., Larmie,E.T.,Rusli Abdullah,M. and Attarzadeh,R., Design of a software for a novel inertial data logger to measure high kinematic parameters of soccer instep kick. Proceedings of 2008 International Pre-Olympic Congress Volume I. 2009, 23-28, 5-7.
22) Meamarbashi, A., A Novel Method to Measure Biomechanical Parameters of Soccer Kicks and Two-Footedness in the Field. Proceedings of 2008 International Pre-Olympic Congress Volume I. 2008, 28-30, 5-7.
23) Keshavarz, SA; Memarbashi, A; Balali, M, Preventive effect of selenium on T-2 toxin
membrane toxicity, Biological Reactive Intermediates VI. 2001, 500, 463-466.
24) Sabzevari Rad, R., Bolboli, L, Siahouhian, M, Meamarbashi, A. Comparison of running time in anaerobic threshold to exhaustion stage in active and inactive boys International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2015, 9(3): 300-307
Internal Journal Articles:
25) Meamarbashi, A. Design and manufacturing software and hardware if a Computerized Biofeedback. Journal of Research in Sport Science. 2010, 7(6):13-24.
26) Meamarbashi, A., Abbasian,M., The Effect of Ten Days Cinnamon Supplementation on the Biochemical and Functional Markers of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. Journal of Research in Sport Science. 2013, 5(20):63-80.
27) Meamarbashi, A. Hakimi, V., Effects of saffron supplementation on the cardio-respiratory endurance in the healthy inactive girls. Saffron Agronomy & Technology. 2014, 2(3): 225-230.
28) Meamarbashi, A, Farzizadeh, R. The effect of rapid weight-loss on the performance and physical fitness parameters on the teenage elite wrestlers, Journal of Sport in Biomotor Sciences. 2015, 13(1): 38-45.
29) Meamarbashi, A., Joodat, H., Siahkouhian, M., Evaluation of computerized diet program on selected anthropometric and performance tests in bodybuilder athletes. Journal of Practical Studies of Biosciences in Sport. 2016, 4(7):67-75.