|مقالات چاپ شده
- Davari, M., Wei, S.H., Babai-Ahari, A. Arzanlou, M., Waalwijk, C, van der Lee, T.A.J., Zare, R., Gerrits van den Ende, A.H.G., de Hoog, S.G. and van Diepeningen, A.D. 2013. Geographic differences in trichothecene chemotypes of Fusarium graminearum in the Northwest and North of Iran. World Mycotoxin Journal, 6(2): 137-150. (JCR)
- Davari, M., Safaie, N., Darvishnia, M. and Didar, R. 2014. Occurrence of Deoxynivalenol producing isolates of Fusarium graminearum species complex associated with Head Blight of wheat in Moghan area. Journal of Crop Protection, 3(2): 113-123. (ISC)
- Davari M., Abrinbana, M., Asghari-Zakaria, R. and Arzanlou, M. 2013. Assessment of some wheat cultivars resistance to Mycosphaerella graminicolaisolates, causal agent of septorios in Moghan region. Iranian Journal of Plant Protection Science, 43(2): 379-389. (ISC)
- Davari, M., Diepeningen, A. Babai-Ahari,A., Arzanlou, M., Najafzadeh, M.J., Lee, T. and de Hoog, GS. 2012. Rapid identification of Fusarium graminearum species complex using Rolling Circle Amplification (RCA). Journal of Microbiological Methods. 89: 63-70. (JCR)
- Davari, M., Arzanlou, M. and Babai- ahari, A. 2011. Identification of some fungi involved in biodegradation of petroleum Pollutants in Northwest of Iran. Rostaniha 12(1): 1-12. (ISC)
- Parmoon, P. Ebadi, A. Jahanbakhsh, S and Davari, M. 2013.The Effect of Seed Priming and Accelerated Aging on Germination and Physiochemical Changes in Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum). Notulae Scientia Biologicae, 5(2): 1-8. (ISI)
- Davari, M. and Hajieghrari, B. 2008. Phoma negriana; a new invasive pathogen for Moghan's vineyards, Iran. African Journal of Biotechnology. 71(8):788-791. (ISI)
- Davari, M.,Didar, R. and Hajieghrari, B. 2006. Wheat Fusarium head blight and identification of dominant species in Moghan area/Iran. Communications in applied biological sciences, 71(3): 1391-1397. (ISI)
- Davari, M. and Asgari, B. 2005. Armillaria mellea as a cause of oak decline in Hatam-Baig forest of Iran. Communications in Applied Biological Sciences. 70(3): 295-304. (ISI)
- Davari, M., Payghami, E., Javanshir, A. and Ebrahimi, T. 2003. Etiology of Oak (Quercus macranthera) Decline in Hatam-Baig Forest of Meshkinshahr area. Agricultural Science, 13(3): 1-14 (In Persian with English abstract). (ISC)
- Davari, M., Bagheri kheirabadi M. and Baghbani Mehmandar, F. 2005. An Investigation on Mycoflora of Hazelnut Leaves of Fandoghloo Forest of Ardabil. Journal of Science and Technology. 1 (3-4): 74-79 (In Persian with English abstract).
- Hoseinzadeh, A., Habibi-Yangjeh, A. and Davari, M. 2016. Antifungal activity of magnetically separable Fe3O4/ZnO/AgBr nanocomposites prepared by microwave-assisted method. Progress in Natural Science: Materials International 26: 334-340 (JCR)
- Razavi, S.M., Imanzadeh G. and Davari, M. 2010. The Coumarins from Zosima absinthifolia seeds, with allelopatic effects. EurAsian Journal of BioSciences, 4: 17-22. (ISI)
- Hajieghrari, B., Torabi, M., Mohammadi, M.R. and Davari, M. 2008. Biological potential of some Iranian Trichoderma isolates in the control of soil borne plant pathogenic fungi. African Journal of Biotechnology, 71(8): 788-79. (ISI)
- Arzanlou, M., Dokhanchi, H., Davari, M.,Oveisi, S. and Badali, H. 2013. DNA barcoding: a new horizon in fungal molecular diagnostics. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. 18(4): 113-126. (ISC)
- Davari,M., Babai-Ahari, A., Arzanlou, M., van Diepeningen, A.D. and de Hoog, S.G. 2014. Morphological and molecular characterization of three new Fusarium species associated with inflorescence of wild grasses for Iran. Rostaniha 45 (2):124-134. (ISC)
- Sharifi, K., Davari, M., Khodaparast, S.A. and Bagheri Kheirabadi, M. 2014. A study on the identification of powdery mildew fungi (Erysiphaceae) in Ardabil landscape, Iran. Journal of Crop Protection, 3: 663-671. (ISC)
- Movludi, A.,Ebadi, A., Jahanbakhsh, S.,Davari, M. and Parmoon, P. 2014.The Effect of Water Deficit and Nitrogen on the Antioxidant Enzymes’Activity and Quantum Yield of Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici, 42(2): 398-404. (ISI)
- Davari, M., Bagheri Kheirabadi, M., Sharifi, K. and and Khodaparast, S.A. 2015. A Study on the identification of Erysiphaceae in Ardabil province/Iran and first report of two new species for Iran. Applied Research in Plant Protection, 4(1): 29-40. (ISC)
- Movludi, A., Ebadi, A., Jahanbakhsh, S. Davari, M. 2015. Effect of nitrogen application on dry matter and nitrogen remobilization of spring barley under water deficit conditions. Electronic Journal of Crop Production, 7 (4): 123-142 (ISC)
- Parmoon, P. Ebadi, A. Jahanbakhsh, S and Davari, M. 2015.Effect of seed priming by salicylic acid on the physiological and biochemical traits of aging milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seeds. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 7 (4): 223-234 (ISC)
- Davari, M., Sharifi, K., Khodaparast, S.A. and Bagheri Kheirabadi, M. 2015. First report of powdery mildew caused by Pseudoidium neolycopersici on Lycopersicum esculentum based on morphological and molecular identification in Iran. Iranian Journal of Plant Pathology 51 (3): 385-390. (ISI, ISC)
- Koolivand, D; Davari, M; Sokhandan, N. and Arzanlou, M. 2014. Optimization of viral dsRNA extraction from Fusarium species. Plant Protection Journal, 6 (4): 365-375. (ISC)
- Eftekhari, Z., Chamani, E., Bagheri Kheriabadi, M., Zargarzadeh, F. and Davari, M. 2016. Effect of some herbal compounds on fungal and bacterial infections in micropropagation of plants. 2016. Biocontrol in Plant Protection, 4 (1): 79-84. (ISC)
- Davari, M. and Ezazi, R. 2016. Study on the effects of four medicinal plant essential oils and two Trichoderma species in biocontrol of grapefruit rot fungi. Journal of biological control of pests and plant diseases 5 (1): 1-12 (ISC)
- Hasanian, S., Sofalian, O., Davari, M. Asghari, A. Jamshidi, M. and Karimizadeh, R. 2016. Resistance evaluation of lentil genotypes to Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. lentis. Journal of Plant Protection 39 (3): 27-38 (ISC)
- Tavakoli Hasanaklou, N, Ebadi, A., Davari, M. and Tavakoli Hasanaklou, H. 2016. Effect of potassium and nitrogen on the wheat resistance against fusarium head blight. Cereal Research 6(2): 159-171 (ISC)
- Akbarimajd, A., SelselehJonban, M., Nooshyar, M and Davari, M. 2016.Neural network based identification of Trichoderma species. Neural Network World, 155–173 (JCR)
- Razmjou, J., Davari, M. and Ebadollahi, A. 2016. Insecticidal effects of essential oils from two Eucalyptus species and pathogenic fungi, Lecanicillium muscarium, against cotton aphid, Aphis gossypii Glover. Journal of Plant Protection, 39 (4): 37-51. (ISC)
- Ebadollahi, A. Razmjou, J., Davari, M. and Naseri, B. 2017. Separate and Combined Effects of Mentha piperata and Mentha pulegium Essential Oils and a Pathogenic Fungus Lecanicillium muscarium Against Aphis gossypii (Hemiptera: Aphididae). Journal of Economic Entomology, 1–6, doi: 10.1093/jee/tox065 (JCR)
- Razmjou, J., Davari, M. and Ebadollahi, A. 2016. Effect of Two Plant Essential Oils and the Entomopathogenic Fungus, Lecanicillium muscarium (Zare & Gams) on the Cotton Aphid, Aphis gossypii Glover. Egyptian Journal of Biological Pest Control, 26 (4): 775-779. (JCR)
- Khomari S, Golshan-Doust, S Seyed-Sharifi R, Davari M. 2017. Improvement of soybean seedling growth under salinity stress by biopriming of high-vigour seeds with salt-tolerant isolate of Trichoderma harzianum. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science, 1-16 (JCR)
- Khomari, S. and Davari M. 2017. Trichoderma-Induced Enhancement of Soybean Seedling Performance in Response to Salt Stress. Journal of Plant Physiology & Breeding 7 (1): 27-39 (ISC)
- Behnamian, M., Najafi, Z., Davari, M. and Dezhsetan, S. 2017. Antifungal activity of medicinal plant essential oils against Mycogone perniciosa, causal agent of wet bubble and their effects on button mushroom. Journal of biological control of pests and plant diseases 6 (1): 111-119 (ISC)
- Gholi-Tolouie S, Sokhandan-Bashir N, Davari M and Sedghi M. 2017. Evaluation of antioxidant gene expression in tomato plants inoculated by Cucumber mosaic virus after treatment with salicylic and jasmonic acids. European Journal of Plant Pathology, doi.org/10.1007/s10658-017-1356-9 (JCR)
- Davari, M and Ezazi, R. 2017. Chemical composition and antifungal activity of the essential oil of Zhumeri amajdae, Heracleum persicum and Eucalyptus sp. against some important phytopathogenic fungi. Journal de Mycologie Médicale, 27: 463-468. (JCR)
- Jahanbakhsh Godehkahriz S, Khadem Sedighi S, Ebadi A, Tavakoli N, Davari M. 2017. Effect of calcium on salt tolerance protein expression and activity of antioxidants in borage under salinity condition. Genetic Engineering and Biosafety Journal 6 (1) :117-129 (ISC)
- Hosseinzadeh, A. Davari, M., Habibi-Yangjeh, A. 2018. Applications of nanomaterials in the management of plant diseases with emphasis on mechanisms of their antifungal characteristics. Plant Pathology science 6 (2): 68-77. (ISC)
- Gholi-Tolouie S, Sokhandan-Bashir N, Davari M and Sedghi M. 2018. The effect of salicylic and jasmonic acids on tomato physiology and tolerance to Cucumber mosaic virus (CMV). Genetic Engineering and Biosafety Journal 6 (2): 223-235. (ISC)
- Behnamian M., Najafi Z., Davari M. 2017. Evaluation the effect of Satureja hortensis essential oil on mushroom pathogens: Lecanicillium fungicola and Mycogone perniciosa. Agriculture & Food 7: 398-404.
- Gholi-Tolouie S, Davari M., Sokhandan-Bashir N, and Sedghi M. 2018. Influence of salicylic and jasmonic acids on the antioxidant systems of tomato (Solanum lycopersicum cv. Superchief) plants under biotic stresses. Plant Physiology 8 (2). 2345-2351. (ISC)
- Ebadollahi, A., Taghinezhad, E., Davari, M. 2018. Optimization of the Antifungal Activity of Essential Oil isolated from Aerial Parts of Thymus kotschyanus Boiss & Hohen (Lamiaceae). Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management 22 (6): 907 –910.
- Davari, M., Shahriar, A., Behnamian, M., Dezhsetan, S. and Alihosseinzadeh-Moghaddam. 2018. Morphological and molecular identification of common pathogenic fungi in white button mushroom (Agaricus bisporus) production units in Ardabil province. Applied Research in Plant Protection 7 (1): 109-121 (ISC)
- Hassanian, S., Sofalian, O., Davari, M. Asghari, A. Jamshidi, M. and Karimizadeh, R. 2018. Correlation of protein markers with the resistance to Fusarium wilt in some new lentil lines. Genetic Engineering and Biosafety Journal 6(2): 321-332. (ISC)
- Ebadollahi, A., Taghinezhad, E., Davari, M. 2018. Optimization of antifungal and insecticidal effects of garden thyme (Thymus vulgaris) essential oil through Response Surface Methodology. Journal of biological control of pests and plant diseases 7 (1): 9-19 (ISC)
- Erfani, M., Davari, M. 2018. Protease inhibitors and their use against plant diseases. Plant Pathology science 7 (1): 60-72 (ISC)
- Rahimi, V and Davari, M. 2018. Activation of Plant Defense Mechanisms and their use in the management of plant diseases. Biosafety 10 (3): 37-44 (ISC)
- Ezazi, R. and Davari, M. 2018. Antifungal activity of ethanolic extract of propolis (EEP) against some postharvest fungi. Journal of biological control of pests and plant diseases, 7 (1): 103-107 (ISC)
- Joudi, Z., Davari, M., Jahanbakhsh, S., Ebadi, A. and Parmoon, G. 2018. Effect of Leaf spot disease (Cercospora beticola) on photosynthetic pigments and antioxidant enzymes activity of sugar beet genotypes. Journal of Sugar beet 34 (1): 75-92 (ISC)
- Sofalian, O., Rahimi, Y., Hasanian, S., Zare, N., Davari, M. and Jamshidi, M. 2018. Studying antifungal effect of pennyroyal against plant pathogenic fungi. Journal of Medicinal Plants Biotechnology, 4 (1): 78-87.
- Nikbin, S. and Davari, M. 2018. Principles of biosafety in molecular genetic laboratories. New Approaches in Iranian Scientific Laboratories 2 (1): 75-83.
- Sheikhhesabi, Jahanbakhsh, S. and Davari, M. 2019. Beard and durum wheat Proteomics response to Fusarium Head Blight disease. Genetic Engineering and Biosafety Journal, 8 (1): 25-37. (ISC)
- Mazaher, M., Khomari, S., Javadi, A. and Davari, M. 2019. Evaluation of barley tolerance to copper in seed germination and seedling growth stage with Trichoderma treatment. Seed Research, 9 (1): 12-22.
- Seyedmohammadi N S., Barmaki, M., Davari, M. 2019.The effect of substrates and mycorrhizal fungi on leaf function, percentage of root colonization and some root characteristics of stevia in soil free system. Journal of Agricultural science and sustainable production 29 (2): 189-204 (ISC)
- Joudi, Z., Jahanbakhsh, S., Davari, M., Ebadi, A. and Parmoon, G. 2019. Assessment of some Sugar beet cultivars resistance to Cercospora beticola, causal agent of leaf spot under Greenhouse conditions. Journal of Plant Protection, 42 (2): 51-64. (ISC)
- Seyedmohammadi, N S., Barmaki, M., Davari, M., Hashemimajd, K. 2019. Effect of Nutrient solutions and different planting bed on some growth characteristics of Stevia rebaudiana in inoculum conditions with mycorrhizal fungus. Applied Ecology and Environmental Research 17 (3): 5641-5648. (JCR)
- Davari, M. 2018. Introduction of central Laboratory of University of Mohaghegh Ardabili. New Approaches in Iranian Scientific Laboratories, 2 (2): 113-117
- Abbaspour-Ghilandeh Y., Ghadakchi, H. and Davari M. 2019. Discriminating Healthy Wheat Grains from Grains Infected with Fuasarium graminearum using Texture Characteristics of Image Processing Technique, Discriminant Analysis, and Support Vector Machine Methods. Journal of Intelligent Systems. doi.org/10.1515/jisys-2018-0430.
- Tahmasebi, M., Golmohammadi, A., Nematollahzadeh, A., Davari, M. and Chamani, E. 2019. Control of nectarine fruits postharvest fungal rots caused by Botrytis cinerea and Rhizopus stolonifer via some essential oils. Journal of Food Science and Technology. doi:10.1007/s13197-019-04197-4
- Tahmasebi, M., Golmohammadi, A., Nematollahzadeh, A., Davari, M. and Chamani, E. 2020. Modeling and Optimization of Antifungal effects of Some Essential oils against soft rot (Rhizopus stolonifer) through response surface methodology. Journal of biological control of pests and plant diseases, 8 (2): 39-49. (ISC)
- Hassanpour, K. and Davari, M. 2019. Transposons and their application in plant pathology. Biosafety. 12 (1): 17-30.
- Jahanbakhsh Godehkahriz, S., Alirezaie, K. and Davari, M. 2020. Study of stripe rust-related proteins in wheat using two-dimensional gel electrophoresis. Journal of Crop Protection 9 (4): 601-614.
- Razavi, M.S. Golmohammadi, A., Nematollahzadeh, A., Ghanbari, A. and Davari, M. 2020. Optimizing the antifungal effects of Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Zataria multiflora, and Satureja khuzestanica essential oils against the blue mold fungus (Penicillium expansum) using Response Surface Methodology. Iranian Journal of Plant Protection Sciences 51 (1): 67-78. (ISC)
- Hassanian, S., Sofalian, O., Zare, N., Tarinezhad, A., Davari, M. and Pirzad, 2020. Evaluating Resistance to Ascochyta Blight in Some Chickpea Genotypes and the Impact of Disease Stress on Antioxidant Enzymes Activities, Containing of Proline and Carbohydrate. Journal of Plant Protection, 43 (2): 19-35. (ISC).
- Azimi N., Sofalian, O., Davari, M. Asghari, A. and Zare, N. 2020. Statistical and Machine Learning-Based FHB Detection in Durum Wheat. Plant Breeding and Biotechnology. 8 (3): 265-280.
- Mohammadi, M.S., Mirzayi, B. and Davari, M. 2020. Biological Removal of Benzene and Toluene from Contaminated Environments using Aspergillus flavus and Exophiala xenobiotica in vitro. Journal of Chemistry and Chemistry engineering. (In Press)