|University of Mohaghegh Ardabili|
|Reza Hassanzadeh - Full CV|
|Google Plus URL|
|Research Gate URL|
|Google Scholar URL|
|Scopus Profile URL|
|Full name||Reza Hassanzadeh|
|Last field of study||Combinatorial Algorithms in Bioinformatics|
|Telephone - Office/Work|
I am currently an assistant professor at the Faculty of Advanced Technologies of University of Mohaghegh Ardabili since 2015. Prior to that, I was a postdoctoral fellow at the Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM). I received my PhD and MSc degrees both in Combinatorial Algorithm in Bioinformatics from the Shahid Beheshti University in 2014 and 2010 respectively. I also earned my BSc degree in Pure Mathematics from Urmia University in 2007. My research interests is broad areas of bioinformatics and computational biology including phylogenetics, drug-target interaction prediction, cancer driver genes identification, protein localization and computational methods for bioinformatics problems.
PhD (Combinatorial Algorithm in Bioinformatics): Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran, 2014.
MSc (Combinatorial Algorithm in Bioinformatics): Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran, 2010.
BSc (Pure Mathematics): Urmia University, Urmia, Iran, 2007.
1- Bioinformatics (Identifying Cancer Driver Genes, Phylogenetic Trees or Networks Reconstruction Algorithms, Drug Repositioning, Protein Localization, Networks Alignment, ...)
2- Combinatorial Algorithms
3- Graph Theory
1. Calculus 1, 2 (B.Sc course, University of Mohaghegh Ardabili (UMA) and Shahid Beheshti University (SBU))
2. Differential Equations (B.Sc course, UMA and SBU)
3. Applied Mathematics (B.Sc course, SBU)
4. Computer Programming (B.Sc course, UMA and Buein Zahra Technical University (BZTU))
5. Advanced Computer Programming (B.Sc course, UMA and BZTU)
6. Discrete Mathematics (B.Sc course, UMA)
7. Graph Theory (B.Sc course, UMA)
8. Combinatorial Algorithms in Bioinformatics (PhD and MSc course, SBU)
9. Combinatorics (M. Sc course, SBU)
10. Numerical Analysis (B.Sc course, UMA)
11. Operations Research (B.Sc course, UMA)
- Member of the Executive Committee and lecturer of the Annual Bioinformatics Workshops, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM), School of Biological Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
- Member of the Executive Committee and lecturer of the Workshops on Phylogenetic Trees and Networks, Shahid Beheshti University, Zirab Research Center, Iran.
 Eslahchi, Habibi, Hassanzadeh, Mottaghi. MC-Net: a method for the construction of phylogenetic networks based on the Monte-Carlo method. BMC Evolutionary Biology, 2010, 10:254. doi:10.1186/1471-2148-10-254
|Under publication articles|
 R.Hassanzadeh, C.Eslahchi and A.Koushkestani. FSNSA: A new algorithm for constructing supernetworks. IJBRA. Submitted.
 MC-Net: A Monte-Carlo Method for the Construction of Phylogenetic Network”, Proceeding of the 4th International Conference on Research and Education in Mathematics, UPM, Malaysia, 2009, 563-570, With Eslahchi, Habibi, Mottaghi.
7- حسن زاده، اصلاحچی، ابراهیم زاده. پیش بینی کاربردهای جدید برای داروهای قدیمی. سیزدهمین کنفرانس آمار ایران، شهریور 95، کرمان، ایران.
Member of Iranian Bioinformatics Society (IBIS)
|Back to CV page|